More Info ...
- The tyres are made from high quality EVA which is lightweight and low maintenance and they do not require inflation and because they have less traction than inflated tyres they are safer for the younger child and children new to using balance bikes.
- The bike has a reduced steering angle for added safety unlike some other bikes the handlebars rotate 360 degrees which leads to the child loosing control and fall off the bike.
- The seat height can be set for the child and the child’s foot should be flat on the ground with the knee slightly bent to give the child more control and stability.
- The bike is lightweight for added safety and four of our bikes is equivalent to the weight of one metal bike.
- As the bike is so light in comparison to a metal bike it will not cause injury like a metal bike if it hits off a child when dropped.
- Easy to carry multiple bikes when you are tidying up at the end of play time.